Making language visible
We are passionate about helping people with hearing disabilities achieve their goals. We want the world to be accessible.
VerbaVoice makes language visible. We enable the location-independent connection of speech-to-text reporters and sign language interpreters. Our promise: We make inclusion a reality!
VerbaVoice - your expert for accessible language
Online or remote interpreting enables flexible and mobile support for hearing impaired people.
- Location-independent interpreting wherever you need it
- Biggest network of online speech-to-text reporters and sign language interpreters in Europe
- Live text available 24 hours after event
- Accessible webplayer for live streams
- Consulting by deaf and hard of hearing people
How does it work?
The basis of the VerbaVoice system centres on our online interpreting service. The online platform provides flexible and place independent live visualisation of language as captions and sign language.
The interpreter can join the platform via internet and does not have to be on site with the client. The speaker uses a microphone which sends the audio to the interpreter who then either turns it into text or sign language. People with hearing disability can read the text or watch the video from the sign language interpreter either on a canvas screen or on a mobile device.